ERIE, Pa. - The Penn State Behrend men's basketball team will return to the hardwood following the Thanksgiving Holiday on Saturday, November 24. PSB will make a short road trip to nearby Allegheny for a 4 p.m. tip with the Gators.
Penn State Behrend News & Notes
* Penn State Behrend has opened the 2018-19 season 2-0.
* Behrend defeated Carnegie Mellon 81-72 on Saturday and knocked off Thiel 63-46 on Monday.
* Andy Niland leads PSB with 15.0 ppg and 9.0 apg. Dan Wanker has chipped in 13.5 ppg and 5.0 rpg.
* Niland needs just 26 more points to reach the 1,000 career-points milestone.
* Behrend has held its two opponents to a combined shooting of 41.4% from the floor and 31% from three-point territory.
Allegheny News & Notes
* The Gators are also 2-0 on the young season, earning victories over Pitt-Greensburg and Chatham this past weekend.
* AC has four players averaging double figures in scoring and are led by Jordan Greynolds' 14.0 ppg.
* The Gators are averaging 40.5 rpg as a team.
* Behrend holds a slight advantage in the all-time series, leading 18-15.
* PSB has won nine straight in the series and hasn't lost to Allegheny since the 2006-07 season.
* Last year, the Behrend Lions defeated Allegheny 75-45.