ERIE, Pa. – The Penn State Behrend men's tennis team will compete in back-to-back matches over the weekend, beginning on Friday on the road at Pitt-Bradford and then at Geneva on Saturday.
Friday, October 5 - Behrend at Pitt-Bradford, 5 p.m.
Saturday, October 6 – Behrend at Geneva, 11 a.m.
Behrend News & Notes:
* The Lions are currently 1-2 overall
* The weekend matches are the final fall contests for Behrend
* The match against the Panthers will be the Lions first AMCC match of the season
* Belden Tuttle leads the Lions with a pair of wins at No. 5 singles
Pitt-Bradford News & Notes:
* The Panthers are hosting the Lions for their first match on the newly renovated outdoor courts at the Kessel Athletic Complex
* The Panthers are in action for the first time since playing Franciscan on Sept. 23
* Pitt-Bradford is 0-2 overall and 0-1 in the AMCC this season
Geneva News & Notes:
* The Golden Tornadoes are 6-4 overall and 3-2 in the PSAC
* Geneva is coming off a 7-2 victory over Mt. Vernon Nazarene last Saturday
* The Golden Tornadoes play their entire season in the fall
* Geneva has faced two other AMCC opponents this season: Mt. Aloysius (L, 7-2) and Penn State Altoona (W, 8-1)