CRESSON, Pa. – The Penn State Behrend men's tennis team defeated Mt. Aloysius 5-4 in Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference (AMCC) on Saturday afternoon.
Score: Penn State Behrend 5, Mt. Aloysius 4
Records: Behrend (4-9, 2-0 AMCC), Mt. Aloysius (5-2, 0-1 AMCC)
* Belden Tuttle won the decisive singles match to help the Lions remain undefeated in AMCC action
* Tuttle defeated Devon Mountain 6-1, 6-2 at No. 6 singles to secure the win
* Behrend took a 2-0 lead after the doubles competition
* Mitchell May and Brett McFarland got the first win at No. 2 doubles 8-2 before Lonny Diaz and Sebastion Alba made it 2-0 with a 8-2
* Mt. Aloysius took a 4-2 lead in the singles match, before the Lions won the final three singles matches
* May earned a 6-1, 6-1win at No. 4 singles, while Jimmy Lobdell evened the match with a7-5, 6-1 win at No. 5 singles
* Tuttle won the game-winning match at No 6 singles
* The Lions return to action on tomorrow at Penn State Altoona. The match begins at 1 p.m.