ALLIANCE, Oh. – The Penn State Behrend men's track & field team competed in the John Homon Invitational at Mount Union on Saturday.
* Jack Georgetson (Aliquippa, PA/Hopewell) and Kyle Grimm (Beaver, PA/Beaver Area) finished first and second respectively in the men's pole vault (4.41m; 4.26m)
* Braeden Smith (Erie, PA/Seneca) took third in the men's high jump with a leap of 1.86m
* The Lions finished fourth, fifth, and seventh in the men's 800m run
* Zachary Tingley (Stoneboro, PA/Lakeview) took fourth (1:57.50), Colton Barger (Erie, PA/Collegiate Academy) fifth (1:58.03), and Chris Drozynski (Stoneboro, PA/Lakeview) seventh (1:58.83)
* Antonio Stello (Punxsutawney, PA/Punxsutawney) took tenth in the men's 100m dash, along with an 11th place finish in the 200m (12.30; 22.66)
* Colby Tarr (Uniontown, PA/Laurel Highlands) finished seventh in the men's 110 hurdles, ending with a time of 17.43
* Tarr also finished 12th in the 400m hurdles (1:01.30)
* Michael Cross (Fairview, PA/Fairview) took home fifth in the 3000m steeplechase finishing with a 10:33.42
* The men's 4x400m team of Kurt Eberhardt (Gibsonia, PA/Hampton), Tingley, Barger, and Nick Coleman (North Huntingdon, PA/Norwin) finished third out of nine teams (3:28.88)
Remaining Top Performers
Dawson Ammon (Butler, PA/Butler) – 22 (54.86)
Zachary Wortman (St. Mary's PA/Elk County Catholic) – 11 (16:04.71)
Matt Michael (Iroquois, PA/Iroquois) – 14th (42.42m)
The Lions travel to New Wilmington, PA on Saturday, April 13 for the Westminster Invitational.