ERIE, Pa. – The Penn State Behrend women's bowling team completed the final day of the Grapevine Classic at Eastland Bowl on Sunday.
* The Lions went 3-2 in day two of the Grapevine Classic taking down Pitt-Bradford, Daemen, and Ursuline
* Behrend finished with a tournament record of 5-5
* The Lions beat Bradford and Daemen by a 103 pin difference while edging Ursuline by 35
* The team participated in five baker-format matches on Sunday
* Hali Hartley (Seven Fields, PA/Mars) had the single-match high score of 189
* Brianna Lundy (North Huntingdon, PA/Norwin) finished the tournament ranked second overall with an average score of 185.60 out of 60 bowlers
* Freshman Lily Lewis (Bradford, PA/Bradford Area) ranked 15th with an average of 161.40
* Penn State Behrend will host Ursuline on October 26th at Eastland Bowl at 10 a.m.