ERIE, Pa. – The Penn State Behrend women's bowling team competed in day one of the Medaille Invitational on Saturday.
* The Lions went 1-3 on the day
* Behrend is seeded in 7th place after day one of the tournament with an average game score of 153.6
* The Medaille Mavericks currently lead the tournament with a 181.1 average
* Brianna Lundy (North Huntingdon, PA/Norwin) is ranked fourth overall with an average score of 186.4
* Lily Lewis (Bradford, PA/Bradford Area) is ranked 18th out of 45 bowlers with a game average of 159.20
* Lewis had a career-high game with a score of 221 against Roberts Wesleyan while Natalie Denny (Harborcreek, PA/Harborcreek) had a career-high 214 versus Pitt-Bradford
* Penn State Behrend will compete in day two of the Medaille Tournament tomorrow in Buffalo, NY.