ERIE, Pa. - The Penn State Behrend men's soccer team will wrap up regular season play on Tuesday night when the Behrend Lions take on the D'Youville Spartans in Buffalo at 7:30 p.m.
Penn State Behrend News & Notes
* The Behrend Lions have posted a record of 11-3-2, 7-0-1 AMCC this season.
* Penn State Behrend clinched the regular-season Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference championship with a 1-0 win at Mt. Aloysius College on Saturday and will be the No. 1 seed in the upcoming AMCC Tournament.
* Penn State Behrend has won five consecutive matches heading into the regular season finale on Tuesday night. PSB last lost came against nationally-ranked Carnegie Mellon.
* The Behrend Lions have outscored AMCC opponents 36-2.
* 18 different players have scored at least one goal this season.
* Senior goalie Chris Ralph ranks second in the AMCC with a goals against average of 0.69 and has only allowed 10 goals this season. Ralph also ranks fourth in the league with an .811 save percentage.
D'Youville News & Notes
* The Spartans are very much in the mix for a spot in the AMCC Tournament this fall, currently sitting in fifth place in the league standings.
* D'Youville has posted a record of 4-7-2, 4-3-1 AMCC.
* The Spartans are 2-2 over their last four contests heading into the regular season finale this evening.
* Junior forward Hunter Sherman leads the Spartans with seven goals. He's also added an assist for a team-leading 15 points.
* Goalie Kyle Dick has posted an .814 save percentage and has made 83 saves this season.
* Penn State Behrend leads the all-time series with D'Youville 10-0-0.
* PSB defeated D'Youville last season by a 1-0 final.