ERIE, Pa. – The No. 12 Penn State Behrend men's soccer team picked up their second Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference (AMCC) win, defeating D'Youville 4-0 on Wednesday afternoon.
Score: No. 12 Penn State Behrend 4, D'Youville 0
Records: No. 12 Penn State Behrend (10-0, 2-0 AMCC), D'Youville (5-6, 1-2 AMCC)
* The Lions scored the most goals since a 4-0 win over Mt. St. Vincent on Sept. 6
* The win marks the sixth shutout for Behrend, including their second straight
* Nick Kisiel (Erie, PA/Cathedral Prep) and Aaron Harris (Washington, PA/McGuffey) each had a hand in two of the Lions goals
* Jordan Floyd (Plum, PA/Plum) scored the first goal in the opening 2:09 of the game
* Harris sent a through ball over the defense and Floyd had a one-touch shot past Kyle Dick for his team-leading seventh goal
* The Lions tallied two more goals in the second half just three minutes apart
* Kisiel blasted a shot from 12 yards out off a pass from Blanchard, before assisting Harris on a header goal in the 60th minute
* Behrend got its final goal off the D'Youville defense. Zach Schwarzel (South Park, PA/South Park) sent a cross in that deflected off a Spartan defender to make it 4-0
* Behrend returns to action on Saturday at Franciscan. Game time is 1 p.m.