ERIE, Pa. – Kylie Orr scored a game-high 28 points, including nine in the fourth quarter, to lead the Wooster Fighting Scots past Penn State Behrend 68-62 in non-conference women's basketball action on Tuesday night.
Score: Wooster 68, Penn State Behrend 62
Records: Penn State Behrend (1-2), Wooster (3-1)
* Wooster never trailed in the first quarter, jumping out to an 18-13 lead
* The Lions outscored the Fighting Scots 38-33 over the next two quarters to knot the game at 51-all with 10 minutes to play
* Behrend erased a 12-point deficit in the second quarter (26-14) to take its first lead at the 5:45 mark in the third quarter thanks to a made layup by Mia Cuccaro (Clinton, PA/Oakland Catholic)
* The Fighting Scots opened the fourth quarter with 6-0 run and the Lions could not recover
* Behrend got within two points with 36 seconds left on a free throw by Kara Haslett (Baden, PA/Ambridge) to force a Wooster timeout
* Free-throw shooting down the stretch sealed the win for the Fighting Scots
* The Lions had three players in double-figure scoring led by Cuccaro's 13 points
* Alanna Dibble (Lakewood, NY/Southwestern) posted her first collegiate double-double with 11 points and a game-high 14 rebounds
* The Behrend Lions will travel to Michigan to face Adrian in a non-conference game on Sunday at 3 p.m.