GREENSBURG, Pa. - The Penn State Behrend women's tennis team earned its first win of the season on Saturday after topping Pitt-Greensburg on Saturday by a final score of 6-3.
Score: Penn State Behrend 6, Pitt-Greensburg 3
Records: Penn State Behrend (1-8, 1-6 AMCC), Pitt-Greensburg (0-10, 0-7 AMCC)
* The Behrend Lions were awarded three points due to forfeit. These points came No. 3 doubles and No. 5 and No. 6 singles.
* Kirin Bean (Erie, PA/Erie) and Hadley Howell (Harborcreek, PA/Harbor Creek) teamed up for an 8-5 win at No. 2 doubles.
* Jada Donatien (Brooklyn, NY/Fairview (Pa.)) earned a win a No. 1 singles, defeating Nadine Khalil (1-6, 6-2, 10-4).
* Alyson Edwards (Jamestown, NY/Jamestown) chipped in a 6-2, 6-2 win at No. 3 singles.
* Penn State Behrend will be back in action on Tuesday October 2 at Grove City. Match time is set for 3:30 p.m.