OBERLIN, Ohio - The Penn State Behrend women's cross country team was back in action on Saturday at the Oberlin College Invitational. Penn State Behrend last competed in the Mike Woods Invitational hosted by SUNY Geneseo back on September 29.
Riley Crissman (Bradford, PA/Bradford Area) had a strong performance for Behrend, leading the team with an eighth-place overall finish. Crissman posted the second fastest time ever by a Berhend Lion at Oberlin's course, finishing the race with a time of 22:29.2 Overall, the Behrend Lions placed 16th as a team in the invitational.
No. of Teams: 26
No. of Runners: 313
Penn State Behrend Results:
* Riley Crissman (8th overall) – 22:29.2
* Jenna Shelton (56th overall) – 23:42.5
* Hanna Drozynski (117th overall) – 24:56.2
* Jessie Johnson (167th overall) – 25:42.9
* Suraihyah Sule (179th overall) – 25:57.0
* Erica Koenig (214th overall) – 26:32.2
* Caitlin Plazony (220th overall) – 26:41.6
* Courtney Sargent (235th overall) – 26:54.7
* Mandy Romano (308th overall) – 32:37.2
* Madeline Werner (311th overall) – 33:23.6