ERIE, Pa. – Penn Stat Behrend will be back in action on Saturday September 29 when the Behrend Lions host the Pitt-Greensburg Bobcats in Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference play. Kickoff on Saturday is scheduled 4:15 p.m. following the conclusion of the women's contest.
Penn State Behrend News & Notes
* The Behrend Lions currently stand third in the AMCC standings with a record of 5-2-2, 1-0-1 AMCC.
* Penn State Behrend topped La Roche College 5-1 in its AMCC opener last weekend and drew with AMCC-rival Medaille 0-0 on Tuesday, September 25.
* Eight different Behrend Lions have tallied at least one goal this season and PSB has outscored its opponents 13-5 in 2018.
* Goalie Chris Ralph has 31 saves and has five clean sheets this year.
Pitt-Greensburg News & Notes
* The Bobcats are currently fifth in the AMCC standings, owning a record of 3-5-1, 1-1-0 AMCC.
* UPG defeated Hilbert College 6-0 in its AMCC opener. The Bobcats fell on Tuesday at Penn State Altoona 3-0.
* Pitt-Greensburg's other wins include 1-0 victories over Bluffton and St. Vincent.
* Carson Gilarno leads the Bobcats with five goals and 11 assists. Six different players have scored at least one time for UPG.
* Reese Laurell leads the team with 27 saves.
* Penn State Behrend has won 13 straight over the Bobcats and leads the all-time series 19-4-0.